Sunday, August 9, 2009

~the star in my reality



if ppl prefer to live in their FANTASY. i prefer to live in my Reality. because now...i am living in my FANTASY.

A FANTASY that really ,really hurts me.DEEP down inside. A FANTASY where i have my STAR to LOVE ,to CARE ,to THINK about ,every SECOND ,every DAY i would like.

But in this present FANTASY my STAR is FAR beyond reach. The SPARCLE is out of my sight and that makes me cry brcause i MISS my STAR so much...

Thousand years ago in my FANTASY. The STAR brings LIFE in me..The STAR keeps e going on. TEACHING me to value everything i got ,and that makes me one LUCKY seed in my PAST FANTASY..,

I never know when my REALITY will come. I never want to know the EXACT TIME. But i surely will wait no matter what, Because then the STAR will be mine AGAIN .And in that reality at mine. The STAR will shine once more. The SEA will RUN to the shore JOYFULLY..

And once again...
The STAR and the SEA will be TOGETHER again til the TIME is THROUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment